CARE believes in the philosophy of holistic development and thus, has designed a number of areas in which it works with students. The areas in which CARE works with students re as mentioned below.
- Advancing to Higher Studies in India or Abroad.
- Industry-based Certifications.
- Academic Support for Students.
- Personality Development
- Career Advice and Placement Support.
- Supervised Work Experience (Corporate Training)
- Corporate Skill Development
CARE has a number of programmes for each of these areas and they are supported by experts coming from various backgrounds. So if you have problems in communicating, are shy, have an anger problem, or don’t know how to write your term paper or report, don’t know how to write your CV, or are concerned about your training and placement, a member of CARE is always there to support you, help you, and to ensure that they take you in the right direction.
At Rishihood we want you to develop your own ideas and identity so that when you leave you are a critical and creative thinker, ready for a changing world and job market.