- This event has passed.
1. To provide a holistic education that is integral, immersive and Interdisciplinary on the lines of Sri Aurobindo’s ‘three principles of education’
2. Inculcating Self-awareness based on the idea of knowing one’s swabhava and swadharma
3. To Cultivate the value of Nationalism through education
4. To generate interest in Sanskrit by blending the awareness of physical and spiritual worlds
1. Self-aware nationalists in society walking on the path of Dharma
2. Providing solutions to the crisis of the modern world
3. The reservoir of knowledge in Sanskrit to be applied in every stream of knowledge for a holistic development of the self as well as the surrounding.
- 19th October 2022(10:45 AM)
- A – 314,Mini Auditorium, Rishihood University