Kindly express your interest by filling the particulars in the form at the end of this page. You will receive a mail for the next step of online application
Information for International Applicants
Young explorers from all across the world are welcome to join the gap year. India is a sought-after destination for gap years. We invite international applicants to join us in this exciting journey. Our program is a combination of travel, workshops, career mentorship, and projects. Through Rishihood Gap Year, you will be able to explore India from close quarters while building your own skills and finding your career interests.
- Duration: The program is for 9 months. Students spend 5 months in India (late-August-late-December) in India followed by internship/project in any place of your choice. There is a two-week break in October.
- Accommodation: The gap year is hosted in our comfortable and secure campus in Delhi NCR. The cost is included in the program fee.
- Food: The dining facilities are on campus. The cost is included in the program fee.
- Application: International applicants can use the same form for ‘expression of interest’ given on the website to apply for the program.
- Visa: After selection, applicants will receive a letter from our organization to apply for a visa.
- International Travel: The closest airport is Delhi which is around 90 minutes from the campus. Delhi has frequent flights from all international destinations. We will organize a pick-up from the airport for outstation students. Please plan to arrive in India by the morning of 15th August.
15th April 2019: Online Application Opens
1st June 2019: First Phase Deadline for Online Application (eligible for scholarships)
1st May – 10th June 2019: Interviews and Results on Rolling Basis
15th June 2019: Second Phase Deadline for Online Application (eligible for scholarships)
25th June 2019: Interview Results for Second Phase Applicants
31st July 2019: Third Phase Deadline (not eligible for scholarships)
15 August 2019: Program Begins
Express your Interest
To apply, please fill the form below. You will receive further instructions through email