You are required to submit basic particulars about yourself like name, age, contact details, etc.
Information for International Applicants
Young explorers from all across the world are welcome to join the gap year. India is a sought-after destination for gap years. We invite international applicants to join us in this exciting journey. Our program is a combination of travel, workshops, career mentorship, and projects. Through IGenPlus Gap Year, you will be able to explore India from close quarters while building your own skills and finding your career interests.
- Duration: The program is for 9 months. Students spend 6 months in India covering a wide range of subjects and internship (July – late December) followed by optional international travel or continuation of internship or taking more courses to fulfil your credit requirements.
- Accommodation: The gap year is hosted in our comfortable and secure campus of Rishihood University in Delhi NCR. The cost is included in the program fee.
- Food: The dining facilities are on campus. The cost is included in the program fee.
- Application: International applicants can use the same form given on the website to apply for the program.
- Visa: After selection, applicants will receive a letter from our organization to apply for a visa.
- International Travel: The closest airport is Delhi which is around 90 minutes from the campus. Delhi has frequent flights from all international destinations. We will organize a pick-up from the airport for outstation students.
2nd March 2020: Online Application Opens
29th April 2020: First Phase Deadline for Online Application (eligible for scholarships)
1st May – 31st May 2020: Interviews and Results on Rolling Basis
31st May 2020: Second Phase Deadline for Online Application (eligible for scholarships)
15th June 2020: Interview Results for Second Phase Applicants
15 July 2020: Program Begins