21st-23rd August 2019
The KAOSPILOT, the alternative business, design and leadership school in Denmark, in collaboration with Rishihood University will run it’s highly acclaimed 3 day masterclass for Educators.
The three-day masterclass will enable educators, facilitators, and trainers to explore experiential ways of learning in order to inspire and facilitate creativity, engagement, innovation, and risk in learning spaces and education.
The Art and Craft of Designing and Facilitating Learning Spaces Masterclass will introduce, explore and train participants in experiential learning and teaching and the art of facilitation and curating learning processes, strategies, and safe spaces. Participants will be introduced to the unique ‘opportunity based pedagogy’ and competency model of the Kaospilots, which has been developed over 20 years from working and engaging with young dynamic learners & leaders and by exploring the potential in transformational education.
Through imaginative interpretation, “hacking” and creative application of your curriculum, new pedagogical and methodological processes will be explored which will challenge and update the elementary approach to learning and content delivery.
Attend If You Are :
- A passionate teacher who is progressive and ready to explore new models for designing and delivering education and learning strategies.
- A passionate teacher who is already achieving the above, but would like a methodology to do it better and help anchor it more inside your school and colleagues.
- A person or edu-prenuer who is engaged in designing new education at under and post-grad level who needs some inspiration to introduce authentic change-makers, entrepreneurs and leaders into your society.
- A ‘new’ program designer who either works within traditional education or as an entrepreneur in order to offer a change ready mindset delivering education.
- Professional organizational consultants, process facilitator or trainer who wants to explore how to design more experience-based and authentic leadership workshops.
Some Outcomes Include :
- Learn about team-based pedagogy, group dynamics and team building methods to establish strong peer-to-peer shared learning environments and to increase student engagement.
- Learn how to design, lead and facilitate transformational programs, learning spaces, learning experiences and strategies and how to establish the correct frames that promote “multiple pathways to learning so that all students are engaged and successful”.
- Learn how to run creative processes, exploring ideas and innovation using effective and fun brainstorming techniques, rapid prototyping and working with problem-solving through design thinking practices.
- Learn about the hidden potential in practical and class-team work for the development of intrapersonal and interpersonal student skills such as personal expression and values, leadership, collaboration etc. and how to integrate them into curriculum design, daily lesson plans, and a classroom environment which promotes stretch zones, risk-taking, creativity and reflection.
- Learn the importance of open dialogue with your students around transparent and proactive planning and learning agreements, supporting personal educational commitment.