Dr. Shubhangni Jain is a Psychologist andPsychology educator. Clinical Psychology being her specialization, she has been associated with various hospitals and institutes in research, counselling as well as academic roles.
She holds a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology. Her thesis on ‘Moderating Role of Emotional Maturity and Social Support in Treatment Outcome among Women with Conversion Disorder’ and other research papers have been published in various national and international journals as well as presented at renowned conferences.
Dr. Shubhangni is also a Certified Career Counsellor and a Parenting Coach aiming to further explore psychology in the field of education and welfare. She has worked with the students of Indira Gandhi National Open University & Jamia Milia Islamia University guiding them on their projects and internships.
Her key areas of interest in psychology are counselling, training, academics and research.
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, SGT University, Gurugram, 2020
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology from IGNOU, 2013
- B.A (Hons.) Applied Psychology, Bhim Rao Ambedkar College, University of Delhi (2011)
- Senior Faculty, Vision Institute of Advanced Studies
- Counselling Psychologist, Dharamshila Narayana Super Specialty Hospital
- Research Assistant, Om Arham Social Welfare Foundation
Clinical Psychology, Positive Psychology, Social Psychology, Rehab Psychology
- Jain, S., Jahan, N., Kataria, D. (2020). Effect of Selective Serotonin Reuptake inhibitor and Cognitive combined with SSRI in improving the Emotional maturity in Conversion Disorder patients in International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, Vol-21. Issue10, 3298-3308 (ISSN:1475-7192)- SCOPUS Indexed. DOI- 10.37200/IJPR/V24I10/PR300348
- Jain, S., Jahan, N., Kataria, D. (2020) Efficacy of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and SSRI in Treatment of Conversion Disorder in Indian Journal of Public Health Research and Development .Vol. 11, No. 2, 308-313. (ISSN No. – E 0976-5506)- SCOPUS Indexed. DOI- 10.37506/v11/i2/2020/ijphrd/194816
- Jain, S., Jahan, N. (2019) Effect of cognitive behaviour therapy combined with 5 pharmacological therapy on social support in conversion disorder patients. In International journal of social sciences review. Vol-7, Issue 5- 863-866. May; ISSN No.- 23473797 (UGC Journal No.- 41948) DOI: http://iahrw.com/article.php?numb=6&article=VmxRUXM0cXR3bUVDODFOZGJRW56UT09
- International Conference on Cognitive Behavioural Interventions- ICCBI 2018, “Effect of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy on Emotional Maturity in Conversion Disorder”
- UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Psychology of National Integration, “Efficiency of SSRI on Social Support in Conversion Disorder Patients”