The call for “Make in India” and the increased penetration of the internet has fuelled the entrepreneurial climate of the country. The journey of an entrepreneur is very challenging and the current journal is targeted towards providing knowledge to support the start-ups so that they can take confident decisions and escalate their growth. The journal is therefore targeted towards Entrepreneurs, Strategists, Consultants, Business managers, Brand managers etc. The journal proposes to be a leading journal in the area of entrepreneurial studies and decision making both nationally and internationally with a high impact factor.
Here are the five qualities the journal will look at while evaluating the articles:
1. Practical Knowledge: The knowledge that the article has to share should be relevant for budding and established entrepreneurs.
2. Supporting Evidence: The main idea of the content proposed to be shared should be backed with evidence (primary and/or secondary) so as to generate confidence in the readers.
3. Solving Challenges: Entrepreneurs face numerous challenges daily. The article should have learnings that help them face these challenges better.
4. Motivational: The article can be motivational either through the main content or by providing a solution that can be applied practically.
5. Readability: The thoughts and ideas should be presented in an easy-to-read manner so that readers can understand the same easily.
The journal proposes to provide a platform for publications that are theoretical and practical with application orientation. Entrepreneurial research can therefore be in the area of technology and innovation that impacts environment and sustainability and leads to creation of jobs and livelihood. Papers can also come from functional domains like marketing, human resource, finance etc. The rationale is to come out with learnings that impact holistic development of entrepreneurial ventures.