- Understand the dynamics of business and social development
- Learn practical skills to build and grow a social enterprise
- Pitch for investments and grants for your initiative
- Identify opportunities for meaningful impact
- Connect with a like-minded community for a life-long support
- Social entrepreneurs in the early stage of their ventures
- Corporate representatives who handle the CSR/social vertical of the organization
- Part-time social entrepreneurs who want to become full-time
- Grassroots workers who wish to formalize and scale-up their initiatives
- Young professionals who want to move from corporate to social entrepreneurship
The program is delivered through workshops, mentor interactions, lectures, case studies, visits, and peer-to-peer sessions. The program is hands-on and interactive. It is expected that the participants contribute to the sessions for peer-learning.
An indicative list of sessions is provided below. The exact schedule is under preparation.
Faculty and Speakers
The program is delivered by practitioners, successful social entrepreneurs, experts from academia, government and industry. Some of the speakers are mentioned below.