- 1st July 2023 – 31st July 2023 | 05:00 AM – 09:30 PM
- Rishihood University (Residential Certificate Course)
Vedanta Wisdom Trust in partnership with Centre for Human Sciences, Rishihood University is offering a 1-month residential course which provides insights on how to lead such an inspired life drawing on the lessons from the Bhagavad Gita.
Key Objectives of the Course
As a participant in the course, you will learn and reflect upon:
• How to be productive in all endeavors by focusing on right action.
• How to reduce mental agitations and ensure a calm mind.
• How to develop clarity of thought.
• What are the different stages of spiritual growth in the quest to develop the above.
• What are the qualities of a wise person who has realized the secret to living a life of permanent bliss.
Who can enroll?
• Anyone who is interested in developing clarity of thought and is in pursuit of lasting happiness.
• Over 20 years of age with the ability to take part in physical activities as part of the course.
Dr Janki Santoke
Founder & Managing Trustee of Vedanta Wisdom TrustThe primary course faculty will be Dr Janki Santoke, a lifelong learner, teacher, and practitioner of Vedanta philosophy. She is the founder & Managing Trustee of Vedanta Wisdom Trust dedicated to imparting knowledge and wisdom on right living and enabling one to lead a productive, meaningful life. Over a span of over 35 years, Dr Janki Santoke has authored books & articles on the subject, delivered lectures and classes to propagate the knowledge. For her full profile, kindly click here.
Dr Janki Santoke
The course will run for one-month from 1st July 2023 to 31st July 2023. It will be fully residential and hosted at Rishihood University, Sonipat, Haryana, India. Students may attend for a shorter duration with the consent of the coordinator.
Participants who complete the full one-month course will receive a certification of completion from Rishihood University and Vedanta Wisdom Trust. Those who participate for a shorter duration will not be eligible for certificate of completion.
Indicative Daily Schedule
The course donation is INR 46,000/- for the one-month course. It includes tuition, boarding, lodging, sports facilities, excursions, study material, minor medical aid, etc
The course is divided into four modules:
1. Stages of human growth (1st – 7th July ’23)
2. Actions for the different stages (8th – 14th July ’23)
3. The Self-realized (15th – 21st July ’23)
4. The path to happiness (22nd – 31st July ’23)
There are two donation payment options:
1. ₹46,000 for the full course
2. ₹13,000 per module
Need-based scholarships will be offered on a case-to-case basis.
Students and staff of recognized universities are eligible for a 50% scholarship.
You are also welcome to sponsor those who want to pursue this knowledge.
To make a donation for the course, including sponsoring others, go here.
If you are you eligible for the 50% Scholarship mentioned above, please click-to-WhatsApp us your identification card, after filling the application form here.APPLY NOW
1. Vendanta Wisdom Trust: Email: email@example.com Mob: 7900062851
2. From Centre for Human Sciences, Rishihood University: Neelabh Kumar Sharma, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 9799803882