21st century is the century for entrepreneurship and analytics. The world has changed and will change further. When it comes to business, the most profound change is the nature of work. In a world of Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, and Ambiguous (VUCA) world, we prepare for success with an entrepreneurial mindset – a mind that is curious, courageous, and enjoys change.
We are in interesting times and disruption is the new normal- be it social , economics, political or technological. Employer expectations are changing and companies want to hire people who are ‘entrepreneurial’.
Additionally there is an unparalleled opportunity for funding and mentorship if you want to start your own venture as an entrepreneur.
Finally, one may choose to join and grow a family business. Whether you are a job-seeker or a job-creator, an entrepreneurial mindset is the key to success. That is what we nurture at Rishihood to produce global leaders who are driven to shape the future.
The undergraduate program of Bachelor in Business Administration is one of the most exciting places to be for a young curious mind who wants to succeed in the world of business. In addition to the basics of business, you learn venture creation, analytics, and design-thinking, and gain exposure from Rishihood’s interdisciplinary ecosystem for various minors and electives such as psychology, healthcare, public leadership, sustainability, and more. This is an undergraduate major for a courageous explorer.Learn More
● Professor Bart Norre, Professor, University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland
● Mr. Raman Pathak, CEO, Jeebly, Dubai
● Mr. Sanjeev Chaurasia, Public Incubator, Canada
● Mr.Biju Misra, Director, Corporate Business/ Automation CoE, Enbridge Inc. USA
● Ms. Yoshita Dutta, Manager Team-CI Media, Nielsen IQ
● Mr Aditya Limaye, Senior Manager, Flipkart
● Dr. Shaleen Raizada from Sanshadow Consultants for IPR
● Ms. Monica Mudgal Senior, Vice President and Head Human Resources and Administration, HealthKart
● Ms. Shagufta Siddhi Bharadwaj, Ganga Jamuni, New Delhi
● Nandeeta Vengsarkar Wagh, Senior HR Professional
● Shefali Bhushan, Film Director
● Binay Rawal, Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, BHU
● Vivek Singh, Allahabad University
● Prof Anurag Dave, Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, BHU
● Ms Anuja Kumari, Deputy General Manager • Punjab National Bank, Delhi & Haryana
● Ms Sejal Sheth, CEO, Easy Inherit
● Ms Kriti Anand “Careerkul” from USA
● Ms. Aditi Maheshwari, founder of Aspire to Progress