We invite paper contributors to probe the role of AI in advancing or impeding IPR, the pros and cons of AI in propelling innovation and development, and the potential trajectories of AI’s influence on IPR. This Conference will provide an international platform for experts to exchange experiences, knowledge, views, and insights, encouraging research that marries creativity, innovation, science, and precision.
CALL FOR PAPERS AND POSTERS
Contributors can send their original papers and posters on any of the aforementioned themes and sub-themes. To submit your research paper or poster, write an email to: email@example.com with the subject:“International Conference: Paper/Poster Submission”.
All Accepted papers will be published in Edited Books with ISBN by the reputed publisher.
One registration is applicable for two days. The registration fee includes conference Kit, Conference Proceedings, transport facility in all the schedule routes of the University as per the time given on the website, meals, refreshment, snacks, etc.
1. Additional participants from the same organization can avail a 15% discount.
2. The registration fee is non-refundable.
3. The registration fee does not include accommodation.
4. Registration will be confirmed only if the form is duly completed, and payment is received in full.
5. Registration of students/research scholars will be accepted on production of Student ID.
For More Details You Can Contact:
Dr. Rama Nand Malviya,
Mr. Madhavendra Abhinandan